Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alba

Fuel Percent

Hi Folks.I can show the Total Fuel Quantity in pounds and will likely be able now to show the individual tank quantities in pounds also now with what I have been shown previously.I would like also to be able to show the tank fuel quantity as a percentage figure alongside the lbs figure.I have looked at the SDK for guidance but cannot figure out what it means. The Parameters doc just gives a line of text and the Token Var. doc mentions the figures 0.0...1.0I am not savvy enough yet to put that into xml. Would someone please show me what is needed to get the percentage fuel figure?Cheers...Kenny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

(A:FUEL TANK CENTER LEVEL,percent)(A:FUEL TANK CENTER2 LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK CENTER3 LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK LEFT MAIN LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK LEFT AUX LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK LEFT TIP LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK RIGHT MAIN LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK RIGHT AUX LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK RIGHT TIP LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK EXTERNAL1 LEVEL,percent) (A:FUEL TANK EXTERNAL2 LEVEL,percent)

Thanks for the info Bill. I did not think it would be as straightforward as that.Regards...Kenny