Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlwoodward

stactic aircraft

Hi allcan anybody tell me where i can get static aircraftThanks

There are packages available mostly at www.flightsim.com. However, a better method is to do it yourself with MDL2BGL by Trevor De Stigter (sp.?).Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest jlwoodward

Check out Frank Bett's site for a list of Airport 2.6 macros. It is something like flightsimsetc.com, not quite sure of the spelling.John Woodward

hi chezI've tried this program, with not much sucess.Might I be right in assuming that this programme best converts FS98 mdl files.open to commentRegardsDave

Hi bigchil.Have you checked out the Special Effects SDK. The BGLPlacer program allows you to choose and place aircraft static objects, or other Library Objects, anywhere you'd like. It's easy and fun to play with. Special Effects SDK

Hi,first try in flightsim.com, run a search for "static" and you'll get plenty hits.if you still need something, let me know and I can mail you something, I have a pretty big collection of my own.RegardsDanny

Guest jlwoodward

Danny,I am looking for an untralight to place on a beach. Just downloaded a package but they were complete models. I could not figure out how to convert them. I use Airport and FSDS.Thanks for any help,John Woodwardjlwoodward@worldnet.att.net