Sign in to follow this  
arno

BGLC error

Hi,I am trying to compile a library bgl from gmax.I use: FSRegen v0.31, latest version of makemdl and BGLC ver 8.0 (from bgl compiler sdk). Everything goes well, .asm files are created, I succesfully create the library source file but when I check the "compile to bgl" button I allways get the BGLC dos window warning: "Relocations found in xxx.$$$ Output may be invalid". (it is!)I had studied every tip and tutorial available, I double checked everything, I tried with or without middleman/mdlcommander, tried with a simple cube object in two different pc's with winXP and win2000, no help! Any ideas?Korber

Just ignore it. I see that warning all the time, but never saw a negative effect of it on my scenery.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest Firestriker

I got the same thing with a simple cube, cylinder and a sphere. Tried to make a library and api's to call them. Everything worked except the sphere. Both compiling from FSregen and manually gave the same "Relocation found...." results.

Thanks all for your answers.I had allready tried to ignore or compile manually but the resulting bgl (a cfs2 weapon object) appears invalid, I get the "can't find model xxxx in the library" message in cfs2. Is it something special I must do to create cfs2 weapons? All documents I had found about this subject do not mention anything more than the normal gmax-fsregen routine.Regards,Korber

Can't help you here, as I have no CFS2.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog