Sign in to follow this  

Power Color GeForce4 Ti4400!!!!!!

hi, i just ordered a Power Color GeForce4 Ti4400 GeForce 4 Ti 4400 128MB DDR TV+DVI AGPThe NVDIA GeForce4TM Ti Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) is the most advanced Technology GPU capable of driving complex geometries and custom animations. With more than 63 million transistors, a 128MB frame buffer, and the fastest DDR memory on the planet, GeForce4TM Ti raises the standard for graphic quality and performance. With its advanced nfiniteFX II engine, superior Accuview antialiasing technology, and 128-bit Lightspeed Memory Architecture (LMA0 II, the GeForce4 Ti GPU allows end users to experience radically immersive graphical environments complete with unique visual effects, and the most realistic, life-like images ever experienced on a performance desktop PC.The GeForce4TM MX graphic processor unit (GPU), by incorporating NVIDIA

bump bump bump bump bump bump

Guest Max Cowgill

Just out of morbid curiosity, what was the point of this thread? Are you looking for advice, or did you just want to brag? Seeing as how there are no question marks in either of your posts I assume you're just bragging... Max Cowgill

..."anyway tell me what you think!"And just what would you like us to say?

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

what we think?Hmm, you could have waited until the next nVidia series ships this fall and saved a bundle, or you could have dropped a fortune on the current top of the line version, which will be obsolete this fall when the next series ships.chicken or the egg? :-lolIt is a rather pointless discussion, but you'll maybe be happy, maybe not, depending on where you drag those little sliders ... and Combat Flight Simulator 3, out one of these days will once again send you to the store to upgrade :-lol followed shortly thereafter by Flight Simulator 2004 and so on and so on...Ray