Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Disappearing autogen

Guys,Not sure what I have done but the majority of my autogen is not displaying (some of it is still there but minimal). What are the things to check to see why this might be happeneing?ThanksShez

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Shez,This really depends if you are referring to objects or terrain. And, how you are making them.Just recently, I made an object library with over 50 gMax objects. Using a hurriedly put-together calling macro, I was able to wipe out all autogen on an entire island. Gerrish was kind enough to point out my problem.I inadvertantly set V2 to a high value (190) for all the objects in the macro, so the V2 that I tried to set in F.S.S.C. was overridden by the macro. My solution was to correct the V2 in the macro for each object. Dense autogen reappeared immediately.However, as I say, it depends on what kind of scenery you have made, as there are different problems involved.Best regards.Luis

Luiz,Thanks. Actually it was my own stupidity, last week while moving textures around I moved all the .agn files to a backup folder. Shez