Sign in to follow this  
JMEppright

Airport 3.0 v 185

Gentlemen,Do to computer crash, I have reinstalled all of my software including Airport 3.0. For some reason, even after a clean install and update, I am getting a "Shelled Process General Error:0" message and the compilation fails. Suggestions are appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mike,Did you install the "full version" 2.60 ver 146 first. If not, you don't have all the files installed, since 3.0 v185 is an update.Also, did you install a clean version of Windows. If so, make sure you also installed updated drivers for your MOBO's controller chips, i.e., Intel, VIA, SiS, AMD, ALi. Download and install all OS updates.W. Sieffert

Yes, I did a clean install of the full version,v146, first then the 3.0v185 update. Yes, I have installed the MOBO drivers and all other appropriate drivers. Everything else I've installed seems to work fine. The adventure continues.

As it turns out, when selecting the appropriate directories for v3.0 of Airport, it is necessary, not only to select appropriate directory for scasm, but also highlight the scasm file. If not, you will get an error message. Seems like a trivial thing but it caught me!