Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Ground photo tiles for the US

What are the main source of ground photos available now on the net or otherwise?ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I assume you're looking for color?You could try Terraserver, which has color aerials of some urban areas.Other thing you can do is try searching by state and add "DOQ" or "DOQQ" to the search. Some states have good color aerials online.I've got a large collection of color aerials for much of California.If you're looking for images of the area you live in you can check the local city or county government. They will usually have some.Matt

Thanks for the reply Matt. When you say "searching the State and add DOQ..." do you mean in Terraserver?Would you mind sharing colour aerials of KBUR and KSNA for scenery development?ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest sssummer

Shez, if you would consider KONT,:-violin (please, please, please) I can get you lots of pictures, both aerials and from the ground. A guy can dream, can't he.

One day....in the future....(-: Shez

Shez Ansari

>Thanks for the reply Matt. >>When you say "searching the State and add DOQ..." do you mean>in Terraserver?>>Would you mind sharing colour aerials of KBUR and KSNA for>scenery development?>>Thanks>>ShezShez.. I meant like try searching for "California DOQ" or "Arizona DOQ" or DOQQ. Not many states have color DOQs online though. Maybe two or three.Just send me an email and I'll send you what I have for BUR and SNA.Mattmattfox@starstream.net

Great stuff Matt. Actually went hunting for aerial pics and found www.globexplorer.com which was very good but payware. Will send email when I am looking for BUR.Thanks again!Shez

Shez Ansari