Sign in to follow this  
arno

SceneGenX

I downloaded this program today and have been unable to figure out how to use it. The help section does not seem to work, and it is a fairly new program which is still being developed. Can someone help me get started? I'm new to scenery modification...Thanks!Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you're new to scenery design, I'd stay away from SceneGenX for the moment as it is still under development and will probably throw up some bugs along the way. That said have a play around with it by all means! A better bet would be Airport for Windows, developed by the same people, it's been used for years and is pretty bug free... You'll find a support site here http://www.airportforwindows.com/CheersAlunEDIT: I see you've already found the support site.

If you want to make scenery with the new XML commands I think it would be better to use SceneGenX, although it is still under development.But if you don't understand the interface it might be a good idea to have a look at Airport first. It uses the same interface and way of working.