Sign in to follow this  

Look at this NEW BIRD!!!!!!

Good evening fellow MS FS2002 and MS FS 2000 simmers!!!!Well, if your day was good or bad this should put a BIG smile back on your face!! :7:-wavePMDG will be releasing their new B757 this week, assuming that there is no catostrophic anomolies. The B757 is the most complex product PMDG has put out, say Robert Rozziodio (sp) (a.k.a. PMDG CEO).The bird has been under devoplement for 9 months and has gone through several through beta cycles. :-eek Here is a few preview pics, showing interior and exterior shots of the bird in a CATIIIB approach. :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eekhttp://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID47This product will be "AS REAL AS IT GETS." :-beerchugFYI: PMDG will be developing a B767 IF there is a market for it, HINT HINT! @-@ @-@FYI2: PMDG is probably going to start developing aircraft and panels for MS FS 2002.Check out PrecisionManuals.com for detailsYours Truly,Captain Bob :-waveP.S. MR. L. Adamson this one is for U!! :-beerchug :-newburn

Bob,One word to ECHO - 'AWESOME" :)

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOM! AWESOM!SIMPLY OUT OF THIS WORLD!:-spacecraftHEHEHEHEH:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Lets see, This is the 2nd post in this forum and the third total for the day for this crummy looking FlyII plane. Must we waste bandwidth telling the world about a sim that looks like a fisher-price kiddy play plane and scenery that looks like colorized corrogated cardboard?:-laugh1Besides this is a MSFS forum and there is a place for this post elsewhere.

I agree that overall coloring, texturing reminds me of some doomsday scenario. What's even more interesting that this otherwise very fine 757 panel seems to be playing a cameleon borrowing its colors from the surrounding terrain .... :-shyMichael J.

>Lets see, This is the 2nd post in this forum and the third >total for the day for this crummy looking FlyII plane. Must >we waste bandwidth telling the world about a sim that looks >like a fisher-price kiddy play plane and scenery that looks >like colorized corrogated cardboard? >Jeeze........... now I have to stick up for Capt. Bob :-lol Under the right circumstances, the plane can look "okay" (a FLYII limitation), as I never see exteriors looking as good as the PSS & DF series & the scenery can look very realistic. But getting the good scenery is sometimes an uphill battle of time. I did have the PMDG 777 for the original FLY & it was extremely functional panel/systems wise, along with good flight characteristics.L.Adamson

Mr. HiFLlying,I'll start with you. :(Your assinuation that FLY!II is a "Fisher-Price Kiddy Play Toy", is an absolute insult to the ENTIRE flight simulation community. These shots are taken from a beta tester, using jpg format. Just FYI, a format with low resolution and clarity to provide fast page loads. I suppose this "Fisher-Price Kiddy Play Toy", is a little to complicated for your REMEDIALE reading skills. Your post is a perfect example of the type of clientel MS caters too. I suppose that with some REMIEDAL reading workshops at your local community college GED class, you will some day be able to read the manual and possible fly the PMDG B757. But that is doubtful. All PMDG aircraft come with a minimum of a 200 page detailed POH which includes systems explainations, operationg procedures, etc. Nice "NASTY" post.. Completely unwaranted.Sincerly,CB

When does the MSFS 2002 version come out? Or did I mistakenly log onto the Fly fourm?MikeOcala, Florida

Mike,I heard rumors, that it will be out this summer. Most likely after the JetStream31Hope that helps... :)

An example of the PSS Airbus exterior, which I find to look quite "life like".L.Adamson

Capt Bob,>>Your post is a perfect example of the type of clientel MS caters too.I don't think it is very wise to come into a MS Fs2002 forum and insult the users. I can see you trying to defend your position, but that just wasn't very smart.As far a remedial education, I think that before you criticise others you need to get your own spelling in order.Cheers,Pete S

L,I'm not a huge PSS fan, but THAT is as real as it gets, maybe we should start posting over at the FLY? forum so that Captain Bob's compatriots can see what THEY are missing.MikeOcala, Florida

>Nice "NASTY" post.. Completely unwaranted. >>Sincerly, >>CB Right or wrong, it's sort of a chance you take when you post Fly? topics in the MSFS forum.MikeOcala, Florida

...and spell checkers are cheap! MS makes a nifty one! :)Cheers,