Sign in to follow this  
Holger

Ground2k4 - TABCTL32.OCX Error - Arg What is that?

So my first post on AVSIM although a regular on flightsim.com.I am learning the trade of scenery design. And trying to get a project going using Ground2k4. When I get to trying to draw lines I left click as required I get this error "using outdated TABCTL32.OCX" or along those lines.What the heck is that? I installed the setup program as required. I even have the most recent copy of the .exe file recently released.I can't make any headway until I find out that the issue is and correct it. Is there a place where I can get this file or update it?Any help would be appreciated.I am running WindowsXP Pro and have patched to SP1.Bryan "Spiderman" WallisDuncan, BC

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Ah, I just found the search and thought I would type in the file name and presto, holger sandmann and others have addressed this problem 6 months ago to another inquirer.Please might be solved I went to the file search and downloaded the file....ground2k_v40_dll.zip apparantly it might have the files I need.Sorry for jumping the gun I should have done the search earlier.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Hi Bryan,he he, you beat me to it by about 30 seconds - just found the link to the old thread ;-)Welcome to Avsim and good luck with your projects. Also, many thanks for the kind words you keep posting about my files, much appreciated!Cheers, Holger