Sign in to follow this  
drskyking

FS9 AFCAD2 crash with new bgl

I have been running FS9 with FSGenesis USA landclass 109, FSGlobal 2005 Mesh, and LAGO FSE for about 6 months with no trouble. Today I went to New Bight Bahama, MYCB, and opened the airport to add tarmac in taxi area and a Gate Small parking area and saved the created .bgl to the FS9/Addon Scenery/scenery folder. When I tried to go to that airport after exiting and restarting FS9, when I click Fly Now, FS9 immediately closes completely! I removed the AF2_MYCB.bgl file and restarted FS9 I can go to the default airport again. I even tried putting the new .bgl back in the scenery folder and went to MYCA, 50 miles north and flew towards MYCB and as I got close everything started flickering and eventually I had to close FS9. Any ideas what may be happening? This is the first I have used AFCAD2 to modify an airport. I have added other .bgl files to the scenery folder without troubles from things like NYLakes from avsim. Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Doc,Could it be that you have another addon active (in the same folder) that maybe has a conflicting AFCAD file for the same airport? That is the only thing I can think of at the moment.