Anyone know how to get the following file to work in rwy12 o.b.when I try and open up an object, I get the following response. file. jirpe_trains_01 response, jit debugging required. thanks.

Can you provide a link to the file or so? The name does not really give much information (can't find that name in the library here for example).

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Those are Petr Jiricek's antique trains, very nice.It seems that if the xml file is not properly formatted, it may not work correctly in some occasions. You may want to try checking to see if all the lines end with a carriage return and if there are tabs at the beginning of them.There was a second version of that package, perhaps it contained a fix.Best regards.Luis

Thanks for your reply, this is what I get when I try to open a file. JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:, thanks.

Hi,I think you can best ask this question at the Rwy12 forum at www.rwy12.com. It seems to be a program crash, but it is hard to tell where it went wrong. Maybe some file is missing (did you make sure you installed the files correctly in Rwy12?).

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

I was trying to get back to this before anyone spent any time on it.Thanks for your reply,the problem was,when I unzipped the rwy12 file ( for whatever reason ) it created 5 folders titled rwy12,I unzipped the train file into rwy12 folder,and it never got into the correct folder,sorry.