Sign in to follow this  

Greetings,How does one go about adding static objects to an airport?Is there a good program/utility for adding such things as hangers and buildings to a lifeless airport. Something simple that i can export these to populate my airport and that the learning curve is not so steep.Thanks,Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

EZ Scenery by Abacus has pretty much zero learning curve. You can try it out before buying. The trial version is limited to the Seattle area. The AvSim Library has lots of objects you can use in addition to the ones that come with EZS.

Another (freeware) alternative might be to use Rwy12 (www.rwy12.com). Rwy12 and EZ-Scenery are the two easiest programs I think if you just want to place a few objects around an airport.

Another freeware option is Jon Masterson's Library Object Manager/Scenery Maker. It will do a few things that RWY12 and EZ-Scenery won't, like automatically place lines of fences, or fill a user-defined polygon with trees or any other scenery objects. Very cool. I use it along with EZ-Scenery. Here's the link...http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...04sd&DLID=85655Sidney Schwartz KPDX