Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

HI res Textures On Top Of LO Res Textures-Problem? FIXE...

I created an area of photo textures around the Concord, California airport at 4.8m/pixel resolution. I also created the immediate airport are photo scenery at 0.25m/pixel (two BGLs). Now when I display the combination I see the picture below. The hi-res and lo-res are in separate folders with only Scenery folders within those folders. ???Dick near 5G8While awaiting expert opinion I did something I should have done originally. I changed the priority of the Hi-res photo-scenery folder to be lower than the Lo-res scenery folder. Now it works. So the rule, at least for now, is that the lower resolution scenery should be at a higher priority than the Hiigh resolution scenery (BGLs). The second rule, obviously, is that the low and high resolution, photoscenery BGLs must be in separate folders.Second picture illustrates the match, and visual difference, between 4.8m textures and 0.25m textures. The slider was set at 60cm for this picture.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/161687.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/161688.jpg

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

I think it's a bug, Dick. From what I understand, there should be a new version of Resample - imminent release. Not sure, though, as I don't have access to it.Best regards.Luis