Sign in to follow this  
Guest fireboss

FSX SceneryObject call-ups

Guest fireboss

For some reason, I do not have the information on how to write the code for multiple SceneryObjects,for a single bgl. I have no problem generating single objects on a single bgl. But for the life of me I cannot seem to enter the correct code to include multiple Objects! If some one would show me in XML, or Notepad I would be forever in your debt. Thank you Ken

Hi Ken,something like this?Cheers, Holger<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>80" altitudeIsAgl="TRUE" pitch="0" bank="0" heading="0" imageComplexity="NORMAL"> 80" altitudeIsAgl="TRUE" pitch="0" bank="0" heading="0" imageComplexity="NORMAL">

Guest fireboss

Holger, thank you for taking the time for this. I am one of your "Super Fans". I am currently trying to reinstall FSX back on to my computer after a system crash! I started to work some of the default "Scenery Objects" into the Harbours around Cal.,Wash.,and BC.so your information will be most helpful. Having to use the provided SDK is a bit tedious, but worthwhile. And on another note, the Wife and I really enjoyed your part of the Neighborhood last year. The "Locals were super to a couple of "Lower 48" er's. Thank you again Ken

Methinks, Holger, that be FS9 format. Although I believe that FS9 code will display in FSX if compiled with FS9 BGLCOMP, using the new FSX BGLCOMP I would expect the following format:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

Hi there,oops, there goes my "super fan". :-abduct Thanks, Jon, for the heads-up. You're correct, we're in the land of GUIDs and UUIDs now....Guess that means that my XML files have to be recoded for FSX as well.Cheers, HolgerP.S.: Thanks for the kind words, Ken. Glad you had a good time in B.C. Incidentally, we had a great time during a trip to the US last fall.

Guest fireboss

Thank you both for the information. Both formats will come in handy. This will only get me into more trouble with the "Little Woman". Ken