Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Can I do this in FS2004?

Hi first post -I am getting back into Flight Simulator and don't have the horsepower yet for FSX. I have FS2004 FS Genesis Mesh 38m, Ultimate Terrain and BEV. Significant improvement especially with UT, having tons of roads added and in the right place just makes everything much better. I want to improve the scenery in Richland County Wiscosin USA starting with the airport 93c and moving out in about a 10 mile area eventually. I understand the Airport stuff and have used RWY12 to placed some new buildings. My real concern is the landclass. In FS the area is nothing but trees and grass with a whole lot of trees. In reality there are farms and farmland in a significant amount of area and I would like to change this to make the area more realistic. Many little towns are missing and the town Richland Center sprawls out way to much. How difficult to change Landclass and which progam is best balanced with ease of use.Thanks for any help getting in the right direction. Roy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My favourite is EZ Landclass by Russel Dirks.Search for - ezlc301.zip - in AVSIM File Library.A very easy to use tool which connects direct with FS9/FSX so you can place the tiles exactly where you like.Requires MS Excel (in the MS Office packs).Best and good luck with your LC changes.Bjorn