Sign in to follow this  
Dale Baker

Texture Issues

Hello All,I've started seeing an issue with building textures on some of my sceneries. I can load up a scenery and place my aircraft on it at a parking spot. When I go into spot view and start looking around there will be a direction I look where all the default textures on buildings surrounding the airport will go blurry. The added buildings in the scenery will stay sharp. I've also noticed that if I'm using a default FS plane, it's textures will go blurry as well.I have one airport I've done that if I look at a certain spot on the field this will happen. This happens when I look from any place on the field. I am using AFCAD, AFX and EZ Scenery to do airfields now, I'm beginning to think it may be some type of texture issue with AFCAD. Has anyone seen this besides me???? Or are my eyes going bad? I will get and post a screen shot if needed.Any ideas would be appreciated.Thanks,Dale Baker

With EZS if you're using scenery packages designed by Sidney Schwartz there is an issue with one of his textures that can cause blurries. Check if any of these are installed, as Sid's latest upload to Avsim contains a corrected texture file.

Meshman,Thanks for the help, I found the file and have it downloaded. He describes in the file description exactly what I'm seeing. I thought I was going nuts. If it works I will post a repair to my N'Dolo scenery.Thanks for the answer!Dale