Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest grim_marmazet

Actigate in FSX

Hi,I recently downloaded the vtbs2006 scenery, and ive managed to get it to work fine in FSX.Im just wondering if anyone knows how to get the actigate automatic docking to work in FSX, or if theres an alternative system to use.Cheers,Rik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello:You might get some detailed answers on ActiGate here:http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forumdisp...daysprune=&f=57FSX uses SimConnect for FSX SDK compliant functions.However, some types of FS2002 & FS2004 legacy utilities do still work in FSX using newer versions of FSUIPC (not sure about ActiGate as I haven't used it personally).Hope this helps! :-) GaryGB

Sorry for the late reply :).I must say I have not tested ActiGate properly with FSX yet. One reason is that the main reaso I made the module (support different aircraft types for gates) is no longer valid for FSX. It has the bone-skin animations that allow this automatically.For things like docking systems it is also useful, but I have not looked yet to see what the best alternatives are there.I will try to test it soon, but the first reports on the forum indicate that it does not work properly.

Thanks for your help.I understand if theres no way to get it working, but any help you can provide would be brilliant.Cheers,Rik