Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Slew commands

Good Evening :When you use Key "Y" to start Slew you get a RED line acrossthe top of your screen.The far right of this line is speed in KTS. Without using anyother key this kts show any where from 3 to 5 KTS forward.I know you can freeze this item with numpad 5.. It will stayat 0 KTS as long as you hold the key down. Release the key andit will start moving again.Is it possible that you can configure a file to stop the movementwhen you turn SLEW on?It happens on all FS2002 aircraft.GoodyGoodacre@mwaz.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Good Evening : >When you use Key "Y" to start Slew you get a RED line across >the top of your screen. >>The far right of this line is speed in KTS. Without using >any >other key this kts show any where from 3 to 5 KTS forward. >>I know you can freeze this item with numpad 5.. It will >stay >at 0 KTS as long as you hold the key down. Release the key >and >it will start moving again. >>Is it possible that you can configure a file to stop the >movement >when you turn SLEW on? >>It happens on all FS2002 aircraft. >>Goody >Goodacre@mwaz.com Hi,Sounds like you just need to re-calibrate your joystick or widen the null zone from within FS2k2 under the settings/control menu.Paul

Just disable the slew commands for the joystick! :)That's what I did, and slew no longer creeps. Regards,Steve Dra