Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

NAL repaint of new 757 (pics)

Guest GrantM

I had to get at least one livery up and flying to keep up with Pete. Allow me to share this NAL757. Needs a few more cosmetic touches, as do the rest of the liveries I have lined up. In the paint hanger now are:American AirlinesDHLUS AirwaysAir Holland (new scheme)British Airways (old livery - Speedmark)British Airways (3 Utopia versions)DutchBirdThat makes 10 liveries coming, including the NAL. Stay tuned.Grant

How is everyone liking the 757? are the sounds 757 or modified hawker sounds like the first version ? Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Grant-I'll get the updated PaintKit and the Rolls Royce airplane out for you and Pete Sterling this week....Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Marc Harrington

Richard,The sounds were recorded from a real 757. The sound package does not include anything from Hawker.

Guest GrantM

Robert,Thanks, looking forward to it. These NAL 75s run RR as you know, the the RR version in the PK will then make this livery accurate. I really enjoy the new features of the 75. FMC has been flawless in the 8 flights I have taken so far. Superb sim aircraft!Grant

Very nice work as usual, Grant!Have you found where on the tif file the texture for the opened APU intake, on the right aft fuse, is located? It's fuse colored when closed but dark grey when opened.Do you also have color issues on the main gear doors and on the bottom section of the wingbox texture? Curious to know if it's just me or if it's an issue that will be fixed with the new paintkit.Regards,Pete

thank you for the info . it's good to hear :D Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Guest GrantM

Pete,Yes, I noticed all those issues as well. I have not located the inlets yet. Appreciate knowing if you have discover them first. Did you notice the glare on the right side of the vert stab... may affect some of our tailart. I have called it to Robert's attention. Best wishes.Grant