Sign in to follow this  
Ben Johnson

FLY2 and Multiple Monitors

Is there software out there that allows you to use multiple monitors with Fly 2?Bill

Guest Mgarmy

Bill,Yes there is, developed by Luis Balarin and is currently in beta. It works great, is easy to use and it ads a new kind of experience to fly.Mannie

Hi BobNo this is on a LAN You can connect lots of computers for differents view!Henrik(FLY2LAN betatester)

Henrik,I thought so. I was hoping (like in FS) you can have a 2nd monitor on 1 PC. Where the 2nd monitor displays maps, GPS, etc...If not, then I'll need to build a cheap 2nd PC.Bob

It has been a while since anyone wrote anything about the multiple monitor capability of Fly! 2, is the software already on final release? and where can it be found?, (the link on the previous msg is not longer available)Dan

G'day Dan,Fly2lan by Luis Balarin is in the Avsim Library in the Fly II / miscellaneous directory.This is the Beta release, I don't think a final release was ever uploaded.Cheers,Roger