Sign in to follow this  

OH MY GOD!!!! Kirk Olson's F-1!!!

This HAS to be the best military, and possibly the best of any freeware I have downloaded for FS2K2 yet. It is an absolute must have. The textures are fabulous and the flight model is gloriously smooth. I am breathless, a highly commendable job Kirk!!!Run and get it NOW!!! He has two versions one light with only one scheme and the other is about 19mb with all three, the desert scheme is very nice.Beautiful...just beautiful!http://flightsimmers.net/airport/hornit/F1CRa.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Care to share with the rest of us where you dnloaded this great find?

It's right here at AVSIM.File F1V2.ZIP has the three liveries shown in Hornit's screenshots.File F1CV2.ZIP is a smaller file (5.7MB) with a single paint job!Another stunning piece of freeware work!

I do agree! We should be all very grateful to Kirk for this fantastic job (and I am unbiased because I don

I noticed this also and Im sure it will be remedied quickly....no reason to leave this behind.....it is truly some of the best freeware available I have seen. For those of you who might not know, Im a former F-18 pilot and this flight model is really fine IMHO. Currently i fly 767/757 for Delta.Hornit

HornitThis is a seriously good aircraft and with the Fouga released as well we have two fine freeware fast jet aircraft (well the Fouga isnt that fast :-)The only trouble I can find is the VC is a little heavy on framerates even with detail turned down.

IainIm not even into the fast jet thing ;-)and yet I have the L39C, MIG 21 and now this :-)Oh well you wait till we turn out the Citations :-)Serious though Both the Fouga and this aircraft are well done and deserving praise especially as they are freewarePeter

Citations? I'm still looking forward to the SF.260 and Seneca!Iain Spowart,Scotland.