Sign in to follow this  
Dondo

I have some issues here.

No, not of the personal type, but of a more "simulated" nature. I recently reformatted my PC and installed WinXP PRO. Not wanting to lose my hours of work with Terrascene and Terramodels, I copied over my data, scenery, art, modules, aircraft, taxiways, and taxiway folder. After getting WinXP installed, then installing Fly!II, addnig the super patch thing, Globalupdate patch, the .230 exe file, Paris, SanFran, NYC, I thought I might just be able to drop my saved "data" directory, "scenery" etc in and have Fly!II just as it was. Well, I was wrong. I knew I was asking a bit much from it. I have all my Terrascene stuff working, but Fly!II no longer likes my Terramodels scenery. I did not pod anything, just left everything in the D###### folders as they were. I reinstalled TM 2.2, with the texture packs as per instruction, but when I teleport to an airport that has TM's associated with it, I get this error:C3DModel::Load - Can't open:DHUTo749.SMFSMODEL.cppLine 3701It is the same error but with a different DHUT.0### depending on what airport I'm at.I was running Fly!II on a VooDoo 5 card, now I have a GeForce 4 Ti4200. Could I be missing something from the render.ini? Anyone have a render.ini for the GF4200 they'd like to share?Any advice would be appriciated.ThanksPieter

Just a thought, did you copy your models folder as well, I noticed it wasnt in your list. As TM puts all your newly created models in their?Steve

Pieter, I to have had about the same thing happen to me with xp on a new machine (2.4 intel ) with a Gf4-4600 and I can get the program up and running but as soon as I try to add any New York Area add ons I get a verity of errors but I did have it up and running, However no one seems to understand why ....Tony

Crap, no, I did not save my models folder. :(I did save all the Terramodels projects though and they all show up in Terramodels. All of my scenery does. Would there be anyway to have Terramodels regeneate the models based on what I have already done?Pieter

Sadly I dont know that, I had done the same thing myself, yes and lost the lot...:-fume Maybe someone more experienced may know but I had to start again.Fortunatly for me, as I make the models I make a note of the 1 The building type and code2 The size width/length3 Roof hight & so onSo if I make this mistake again/or want the exact model again, I know were to get the exact results.All the bestSteve BrownOh, I have no probs with Windows XP & Fly II

^bump^Just incase some Terramodels expert happens to read this.Pieter