Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Ken Salter - Your site appears to be down

Hi Ken,In case you didn't receive my e-mail, I thought I'd post here. Your site remains a valuable resource for all Fly! users. If there are some major technical issues or concerns, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.All the best,

Randall Rocke

Guest Ken_Salter

Thanks for the post. I didn't receive your email.Yes, my personal site is down, I am trying to setup a new site with AVSim and move the files over (if AVSim will reply to me hint hint ;-)).Also my email address is no longer valid, and I am working with AVSim to get this changed also.Regards,Ken

Thanks for the info Ken! I sure hope Avsim gets into gear - with that latest sim magazine's nice article on Fly!II's improvements (and the mentioning of your site as a great resource) there should be people out there trying to find it.

Randall Rocke

Hi Ken!There's an old emotion coming back as I read your post! Maybe missing your presence here?It's really good to know that you read this forumHope everything goes well in your life!I also started to worry about your website beeing down. Avsim would be a nice place for it! :-)Wish you the best!Pascal

Guest Ken_Salter

Sorry for not being around - got some personal issues that I'm dealing with at the moment.I don't have physical access to the server anymore, but as soon as I find a site to host the files I'll move 'em.I try to read the forum as much as possible. I hope to be able to join the group in the near future. I don't use any flight simulators lately - so I'm kinda out of it.Anyway, take care and I'll be around!Regards,Ken

Ken, I thought I changed this and sent you an email last night. But I did this from work and didn't have my usual email access. I've got your MSN address in there right now. If that isn't correct, then shoot me another email so I can take care of it.As for getting you hosted. How long ago did you send that email? While I wouldn't be the person to get you setup for hosting, I would see that email come through our mailing list and I sure don't remember seeing it. But then I've been very busy with work and may have missed it during one of my quick scan through emails.You might want to send it one more time and I'll keep an eye for it.

Guest Ken_Salter

Hey Scott:Email works fine now!I used the AVSim form page to submit my info about setting up a site. It is the second time I have done it. I did this about 2 days ago. Any help you can provide will be much appreciated.Thanks,Ken

>Sorry for not being around - got some personal issues that >I'm dealing with at the moment. No problem Ken, I know how much it's important to balance computer time against other activities and the time we spend with our beloved. I hope your "real life" issues are not too bad. :-)Avec mon amiti

Guest Ken_Salter

Got an email from Miro - we'll see what happens!Thanks Scott,Later - Ken