Sign in to follow this  
turner112

Inland waterways?

Just wondering - I remember reading something about this in the past, but can't remember what it was ;)I don't see any inland waterways, e.g. the Delaware River. (Philadelphia area)Am I missing something, or must I use Terrascene?Thanks,Andrew

Andrew,The default scenery does not include many inland lakes or waterways - there are some exceptions, but for the most part - no.TerraScene will give them to you in detail, though at a high cost in storage. I love TS, but try to limit it to the areas I fly in most (or around favorite departure and arrival points).

Thanks Randall, that's what I thought....You know, it's funny - I'd be happy with big polygons as waterways here as well as in FS (and this goes for roads, too) but I guess that ain't gonna happen...Frankly, I re-installed Fly! II with the idea of doing mostly IFR anyway!Now, if I can get my other issues resolved...Cheers,Andrew>Andrew,>>The default scenery does not include many inland lakes or>waterways - there are some exceptions, but for the most part ->no.>>TerraScene will give them to you in detail, though at a high>cost in storage. I love TS, but try to limit it to the areas>I fly in most (or around favorite departure and arrival>points).