Sign in to follow this  
AlaskanFlyboy

CH Products USB Yoke and Pro Pedals

My wife just got me CH Products USB Pro Yoke and Pedals for my b-day and I am waiting for them to come UPS. I can't wait. I just wondered if there were any issues with FLY2! and this hardware?thankskristian nader

They work beautifully for me. I would strongly suggest downloading the CH Control Manager software from CH Products on the web. It makes customizing control response easy. Enjoy them!

I installed the CH Control Manager and the result was that I couldn't use either the CH Yoke USB or Pro Pedals anymore in MSFS2K2, (didn't try in Fly!). When I tried assigning buttons to a function MSFS2K2 wouldn't react to the pushing of the button. So I uninstalled the CH Control Mananger.However, having done that it seems like some drivers for the yoke and pedals remained on my computer and they actually greatly improved the function of the controllers. Before that I had great difficulties getting both calibrated and on the ground the aircraft would always drift to the right then taxiing with the pedals in neutral position. Now it works perfectly!/Krister

On mine, you had to make sure to reverse the axes for micture and prop controll and the rudder as I recall. Other then that, mine run like a charm.John S. MorganReal World: KGEG, SFCC UND Sattilite Program, Student 30+ hours.Virtual: Fly!II, KPHX, MidCon, PMDG Boeing 757-200