Sign in to follow this  
zfehr

EFIS and TCAS on Pilatus

Hello all,I started playing around with the Pilatus cause I want to use the EFIS gauges in the King Air. The manual explains some functions that just don't seem to work in the actual program. The HSI 360 is non-functional, the arc mode button cycles through all of these views, the TCAS and weather display don't come up at all, appears the buttons don't work (I am curious if it is just a matter of a bitmap link missing in the pnl file). I tried a search in the file library and the forum for all Fly related topics and found nothing regarding these questions. Can anyone help me?Zane

Zane,A number of the features mentioned in the manual were never included in the release of the sim. I'm guessing most of the features would require coding by TRI, therefore they wouldn't appear until there was a new release.Some features might be activated by those that know how to work with the SDK - others probably require proprietary coding.One of the neat features that was working in Fly!2K was the weather radar - many of us were disapointed when it showed up "broken" in Fly!II. It was another of those items that Rich was not able to resolve before his death. If the weather radar could be fixed, it's possible that it would display in the EFIS.