Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Big and heavy

Guest Jan

Hello everybody.Here is another project preview.Close to 20000lbs and rotor diameter 62 feet.The helicopter worlds Jumbo jet when it came out several decades ago.Still flying around the world.Jarno Deken madethe model for me,and now I'm busy playing with the TIF.Had the panel almost done,but now that I have a 3D model,I feel I have to redo most of it.No timeframe.Have too many FlyII projects ongoing.Should keep me busy through the winter :)Take care.Jan

Guest CaptainJ

Whow!!That's looking pritty! Who made these models?? huh.... :-hmmmI think I made them while I was sleeping, can't remember anything ;) Take care,

Guest Fly II Pilot

Jan,Looking good! Very good! Very, very good! Excellent! Beautiful! Awesome! (Do you get the idea?)Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p..._aamigorena.jpg

Guest Doc Parano

Superbes projet et r

Beautiful work, Jan and Jarno! Many, many thanks for the hard work on this project! Will look forward to its release!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest CaptainJ

Steve,QUIT with making water, it smells all over the forum system.......... Thanks ;-)

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Jan,today I first read the posts from Pardue802 "Could Fly! ever take a 'grassroots' approach?" and could only agree to most of the arguments. But many outstanding projects like yours keep heli-addicts like me using FLYII most of my "flying-time" (beside X-Plane).Thank you very much for all that time and energy you put in that project.Georg