Sign in to follow this  
rodger

Dhc6_Plus has been uploaded!!!!

Guest tonyc

Thanks for your patience and my apologies for the CTD of the earlier version. Enjoy and keep the FLY dream alive.tony

Guest flystudio3d

Nice new Tony :-)Giorgio

Guest flystudio3d

Thank you Tony for your DH6 panel updates, now it's nice to pilot it!I wish people don't get a lot of fear to thank owr Tony for this work, on these pages,..... if you can download its panel from this library, I am sure you can write some words on this forum also :-)I read in every part of this forum: Let's keep Fly2 alive!! but..do you believe in it really?Giorgio

Guest tonyc

Thanks, Giorgio, for your kind words. In reference to "where are all the FLY people"?, I suspect that they, from time to time spend time with msfs, get tired, and then come back to this forum. I think what FLY2 needs is a few more developers, especially in the scenery area and weather area. I tried very much to see how clouds in FLY2 could be reduced from 32 bit to 16 bit in order to make it gentler on frame rates, but did not succeed because of my unfamiliarity with a Paint Program. But, in the end, I don't mind having a few of us enjoying the sim.tony

Guest flystudio3d

Dear Tony, I know FS2004 is better of FlyII (it's impossible to do a challenge) but I know all people have in their computer FS2004 and FLYII also. Really if we are here, we love this sim also (after some years it's not so perfect, but it's nice yet, and it is able to give nice emotions today also!) I know very well it's nicer to do models for FS2004! I am working for it also.....But we are here also, and if we want to continue to work for flyII, We want to see more interest in people! I can say a little secret, I am not a flyer, I am not a person who spend a lot of time to fly with sim planes, my longer flight is when I test the planes from LIPQ to LIPZ!!!!!((a few of miles!!) When I make a plane I don't do it for fly it, I make it for share with FlyII comunity, and so I wish to see more interest in this forum to continue. We don't need to make any product for FlyII but we make them for users for help this sim to continue to exist!!!!!!Ok dear regardsGiorgio

Guest Fly II Pilot

Tony,Tust tried it out and it worked great.Great job!Keep 'em coming...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Hi Tony,Thanks for the new Otter... its great! The only thing... mine doesn't have the autopilot buttons up on the top panel. Mine is still on the bottom view. I removed the previous files and followed all instructions. What am I doing wrong? I have the latest (v2)Thanks again!Earl

Guest tonyc

Earl,go into your "data" folder and look for a TRIdh6.pnl. If you still have this file, you will get spotty results, such as what you described. Let me know, but any reference to a "dh6" in the art and data folder.except for the latest dhc6Plus. pod ,should be removed. Let me know.tony

Thanks Tnoy! I could have sworn I removed all those files but as you suggested there it was. I also noticed a file named Tri30.pnl does this one need to be removed also?Thanks again!Earl

Guest Fly II Pilot

Earl,Most likely that's a fix for the Aurora (King Air) B200 (like the GPS or something else).Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest tonyc

As Alex pointed out, leave it. It has nothing to do with the DH6, but may have to do with other add ons that you might have installed.tony

Guest Doc Parano

Hello Tony!I've just downloaded your plane!Atlast NO CTD !I can now apreciate your Work!Congratulations! it's fine!Salut!

Guest tonyc

From you, it's a real compliment.;-)tony

Wonderful piece of work, Tony! Now we need Steve Brown to do a Harvey Air repaint for it and I'll be ready in no time to Shuttle Pax around the NE ! Thanks for all your hard work on this one! Pleasure to fly! with it!Best regards,Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster