Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>2005 Fly2 Poll

Guest oyvindhansen

Still use it occasionaly.-

Hello All!!!Yes,I still use "Fly!," "Fly!2K," and "Fly!2," well, I just reinstalled after a short break, hopefully the continuing interest will spark some new developments....Best Regards,"Devil 505"Joe D

Guest lesdimo

Hello all, Have been using Fly2 since October last year, all patched up with C4TO, Cabincalls. I have no flying experience except on holidays, felt a little overawed by many of you who actually fly real planes, but found courage to post for your poll. Have often viewed forum posts to help with problems as I found Fly2 very buggy, but have found the sim really enjoyable flying most days. Really impressed with the addons both here and on Simvol site. Thanks for all your hard work.Best regards,LesdimoEngland

Guest lucizeta

Thanks Steve for your post.At the moment I am busy with work and family but in my little free time I use always my favourite simulator FLY!II.Many thanks to the GREAT STAFF of developers, at first my big friend Daniele Tona and then f2design and ROTW team and all other single developers for each fantastic work!Again many thanks to Randall: I have reinstalled FLY!II, about 2 years ago, when I was surprise for beautiful screen of his terrascene scenery, a work of art!I have had always a dream for my country, Italy, a similar scenery and from last year this is a reality thanks to great talent of Daniele.Really a great staff in FLY!II!!!!Luciano - LIME

Guest Chris Wallace

n/tChris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Guest lesdimo

Thanks Steve for the post its like a kind of welcome.I`ve followed most of your postings, trusting your health is ok now. I also have downloaded most of your airports and particularly Manchester Ringway having flown there on a number of occasions in a Fokker 50 from London City Airport to visit my daughter in Oswestry, a bit luxurious and costly but very exciting, as I love airport atmosphere. The nearest airport to where I live is Rochester, which is not featured in Fly2. Every June they have an airshow where I managed to take some pictures of two Harvards, a Mustang, Bell Helicopter, Yak and some military aircraft and helicopters along with a gyrocopter. Perhaps this is not the right place to ramble on a bit, but as you said planes and flying is our hobby. Here`s picture of Fokker 50 at London City Airport.Best regardsLesdimo

Guest Steve Brown

Yes Welcome :-) I live in the outskirts of Wrexham not too far from Oswestry. We do a little shopping there from time to time. I have flown over London city many a time. Must take a visit one day. Im going to re-do all my Airports with proper 3d models. I have nearly finished my New Liverpool EGGP Airport which will be released soon. (I hope ) ;-) Steve[divalign=center]http://www.wrexhamspace.org/sig.jpg][/divNASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

Guest lesdimo

Look forward to Liverpool EGGP Airport, Manchester is good, very much the real thing specially the moving fuel truck. Also London City EGLC obviously, for me, is good with the river Thames and ships and sailing vessels. Naturally I fly to Manchester from there mainly in commercial planes i.e. 737, Peregrine, DC9 which really are not STOL planes but I fly them anyway. If you do come down to London City let me know perhaps we can meet up? Oswestry is quite quaint and no doubt from where you live North Wales is in easy reach. It would be nice to live around that area, one of my favourite places is Ellesmere Shropshire, went through there in a narrowboat, lovely holiday. Also enjoyed your own site (Space) must have been exhausting training, I get tired just thinking about it. Once again Steve thanks for the airports you`ve done, problem is which one do I take-off from!Best regardsLesdimo

Guest Steve Brown

Many thanks :-) I have Manchester to do after Liverpool is finished. Liverpool will have two versions and Manchester will have two versions. ;-) Ellesmere is beautiful. We take our daughter to the lake during the summer. Its only about a 20 minute drive from us. My website is just undergoing reconstruction. Soon you will be able to download videos from my ATX training. I thought it was all over for me on my trips to NASA... But... Im going back in December ;-) Maybe I should model Kennedy Space Center For Fly2???Take care and enjoy Fly2... Its not finished yet!On the way to Germany from Liverpoolhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/113132.jpg http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/113133.jpg Steve[divalign=center]http://www.wrexhamspace.org/sig.jpg][/divNASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

Guest andym@yssy

G'day Steve,Just checking in.I have always been here.Keep up the good work.RegardsAndrew

Guest roland_lfor

Of course we are still there, and working is always in progress !- roland -* ROTW member *