Sign in to follow this  
Guest captainsim

Legendary Zipper!

Sweet! I presume if you say "all NATO members" you will also be doing a German Navy version?Misha

OH MY GOD!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! What schemes for the US? The metal textures for the MiG were so nice, expecting that and a camo version for US 104's.Another really nice scheme for the F-104 was the ADC (Air Defence Command) Grey scheme with white wings. This is one of my favorite aircraft of all time and you have captured the look and shape very nicely. Looking forward to this!!!Hornit

Guest SD Sim

Looks fantastic. Can't wait to give it a spin.

Guest captainsim

Thank you, guys!Yes, most likely, both the German MARINE and USAF bare metal versions will be included.

Guest Delta_747

Wonderful! Great work Captain Sim! Can't wait for that USAF bare metal!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speechless...my baby!!!!! How much longer....you are torturing me.....:)Hornit

Guest captainsim

Thank you all guys for your interest and support!The visual model itself is almost done, we need a month or so for some more camo variants, VC, sounds (you know that famous Zipper's howl!), FM, manuals and stuff.We are thinking about VC only release.

Thats funny i never heard it called the "zipper" where did that come from anyway??Hornit

Guest Mirage

VC only? Oh my God! I can smell the end of those excellent panels...

Guest captainsim

> Thats funny i never heard it called the "zipper" where did >that come from anyway?? No idea :) But all USAF F-104 guys we know call it "Zipper".

Guest captainsim

>VC only? Oh my God! I can smell the end of those excellent >panels... Not yet :) The F104 will get a good old 2D panel as well. But the rest of the project is about 2 months ahead the 2D panel... So we are thinking about to release a VC and all the stuff first, and the 2D when it's done.