Sign in to follow this  
zfehr

Any way to get the Fly Navajo visual model in FlyII

As you can already guess I've been spending time with the Navajo model. The visual model used in FlyII is a Panther modified "B" model (no stretch fuselage, nacelle baggage extensions and flat nacelles with four blade props). I did not own Fly! but the photos represent a proper factory Chieftan (which is what I want to be able to repaint!). Is there a way to use the visual model from Fly! or with the proper software could I modify the visual model in FlyII? Any work done will be shared :)Zane

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day Zane,Get the Navajo from Fly! to Fly! II - sorry no! Tri could as they have the original model files but without them it's impossible.Change the visuals of the Navajo in Fly! II. ONLY REPAINTS! These can be done using a good paint program like Photoshop or paintshop pro. No physical shape change is possible, again for the same reason. You would need the original model files.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Bummer...Maybe someone from the sadly departed Fly!/Fly!II team would like to work with me in creating a Chieftan visual and accurate flight model. Simple changes... get rid of the winglets, accurate nacelles with luggage extensions and a 2 foot fuselage stretch with window. Also would prefer the executive passenger arrangment rather than commuter. Any takers?Zane