Sign in to follow this  
Guest swathdiver

Florida's Terrascene Project Is Finished!

Howdy Folks! My fingers are tired and I can barely see the screen due to my detached retinas. The project is finished, look for it on the server tomorrow. All files have been uploaded. The USGS and Manually-Added files are in two separate downloads. Of course you must download them first before you can render the sceneries. Enjoy and please post feedback. I'd like to get a group of us together to map certain areas of the country with Tiger2000 shapefiles. Many Thanks to Randall Rocke and Wayne Roberts! Wayne, I'm completing a list of airports of interest throughout the state for you to check out and Terramodel those you'd like to do at your leisure. Will try to have the list to you by Wednesday.JamesHmmm... Tastes Like Chicken!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

James,Way to go! Looks like I better get back to work on South Carolina!I'll let you know in a few days what my plans are for other areas in your Excel map.

Thanks Fellas!How come my little .gif images for each pack are gone now? They were up the first day and only the first two packs have them now??JamesHmmm... Tastes Like Chicken!