Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

Screenshots for Chris Low :)

#1. Daughter in 2nd seat. "EEK! A BUG! I'll just stomp on it!"#2. No wonder they named it "X Box" (MSN headquarters)#3. "DANG GEESE!!!"#4. Just an ordinary barrel roll.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Lizardo,Your post puzzled me until I realised that you were probably sending these screenshots with respect to my FU2 article. I would add that it is screenshots of FU2 that are required, but it seems that PC Pilot now have all of the screenshots that they require.What the hell are those objects around the geese ? :-batChris Low,ENGLAND.

You had mentioned down in "Bush" that screen shots were easy in FU3, so I tossed these up. Haha, objects around geese are "released "bombs" waiting to splat." :)

That's disgusting Lizardo !Thanks for demonstrating how easy it is to take screenshots in FU3. There are plenty of other features in FU3 that are easy compared to their equivalents in another flight simulator that I could mention (but won't).Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Quite true. I don't see FU3 and 2k2 as competitors anyway..they aren't really..but two seperate things.

That is probably the best way of looking at them. I wish that I could like FS2002, but I just can't get comfortable with it.Oh well, maybe FS2004................or even better, FU4 !!!Chris Low,ENGLAND.

With all the 2k2 and heavies in the Screen Forum, I'd afraid they'd say something rude. (I am mostly unimpressed with what I see there anyway). Now, hmm, if I could get the FU3 DC3 on floats to crash into a re-painted Jumbo..hmm hmmm, hahaha. I think a diff for me FU3/2k2, is that FU has a "soul" to it. I spend much more time in 2k2, but if I want to just enjoy myself, "go back home" you might say, then it's FU3. I love it's weather too :) I think we could use a few screen shots in here occasionally too?

I'll be posting a few screenshots soon from my most recent flight (Sacramento Executive to Napa County).Chris Low,ENGLAND.