Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

FU3 screenshots

I just thought that I'd share a few screenshots of my most recent flight in FU3 (Sacramento Executive to Napa County).1. AI Hercules turning onto final.2. AI Hercules approaching runway.3. Touchdown.4. Roll out.5. Departing Sacramento Executive.6. Downtown Sacramento.7. Those pesky aliens !8. Aerial view of Maine Prairie.9. Aerial view of Nut Tree.10. Travis AFB in the distance.11. Left base, runway 18L at Napa County.12. Turning onto final.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Lizardo

Very nice, I never had seen the San Fran FU3 area before, thanks :)

You could add the line "no break message" not to see that.B.Adamski

Lizardo,Do you mean that you don't have the San Francisco scenery for FU3 ? If not, you are really missing out, since this area is BETTER than the Seattle region.Go and get yourself a copy of FU2.............NOW !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I don't know how to name it : Press 'b' to release break at first screen shot.B.Adamski

Sorry Bogdan, now I know what you mean. You are referring to a command in flt3.cfg to remove the "Press "b" to release brakes" message at the top of the screen. I wasn't aware that I could do this, but it doesn't worry me anyway.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png