Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Cessna 182 version 1.5 uploaded

The is version 1.5 of the Cessna 182 for Flight Unlimited 3. This version has numerous fixes to the graphics and instruments. Enjoy!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Steve,OUTSTANDING! Once again, thanks for such an excellent job!!Dan

Thanks again Steve! I've taken the latest version for a quick spin (eh, bad choice of words) and it flies nicely. I'm just curious, what exactly has been changed? This goes for the new Beaver too -- it's nice to know that the sim doesn't crash anymore but it would be really interesting to know what was the issue. Again, thanks for the recent uploads -- you remain the undisputed cockpit artist of FU3 :-)best regards,Hans Petter

On the Cessna I changed some instrument setting so they work or read better, and there were some graphic that were different or missing between the F2 and F3 views. Just mostly little thing that bugged me.The Beaver's HSI with the course deveation needle was the cause of the crashes, changing it to the old style HSI solved the problem.

Steve,Everything seems to be right on the numbers with the Cessna 182, thanks again for the extra work!One note: the airspeed indicator between the IFR and VFR views changes; they are two different graphics it seems, with different calibrations.Dan

I'd like to add my appreciation to all the others - they areexcellent cockpit designs and bring the sim closer to achievingits goal of realism.