Sign in to follow this  
adams

Farallon Islands

I've uploaded a package Farallon Islands to the file library. I forgot to write in the readme file, that the additional islands were made by Ansgar Avermeyer and he helped me with texture files.I'de like to apologize YOU for this, Ansgar.Bogdan Adamski

Bogdan,I've downloaded your "Farralon Islands" package Flew out there last night and stayed the night.I'm still looking around.I really like the package.The Sub is cool and the Sailing ship sounds like there are a lot of people on board partying hearty! I found that the airport is a pier to tie to so that was a surprise.I was looking for it on the island.anyway good job! I like to go somewhere different from time to time.:-wave Ralph B.

Guest glidernut

Yes, I second that.Its a real plesher to fly out that way and look around.Them ilands look real good. I wish Id thort of it.Thanks Bogdan Adamski & Ansgar A. Things are looking up lately, what with Robert,s modls and all.Even awer one and only littl man, "injur2" nouw has a companion.And a beter looking companion too, I meen have you ever seen "injur2" close up ? he,s a real ugly sod, well its inuf to give you night-mairs.He was allways in need of a face lift.Ok "MIKE THE MECHANIC" wone,t win any buty compertishons ither,but bilt lick a brik #####-houce, he can at leest get the job dun.With all thees new models, FU3 looks set fore a face lift of its own.If you got any more stuf you carnt sel, we,ll have em.Thanks Robert D.Keep em cuming.john.

I have some problems with this package.After loading up,- the sim. freeze and crashing.When I edit the package, I reiceive the message of "missing F16-wav".I have tried to download huge soundpacks from Frank Bett's place to get it, but so far no luck.Does anyone know where this can be found??I would like to install this package without downloading everything from the internet.Thank'sLars Peter.>:-)

Guest glidernut

I dont have an "F16.wav" in my sanfran GROBJSND folder, Nor do I have one in my seattle GROBJSND folder.But the Farallon Islands package stil works OK fore me.Not only that but Iv seen the F16 take off from the aicraft carerin this package,and I could swair I herd it to ???????But if I open this package in Fled, I also get an (f16.wav not found) mesage.You could copy any wav file, preferably one that soundslick an F16 get, and then put it in your sanfran GROBJSND folder.That should stop Fled from giving you an (f16.wav not found mesige).>Does anyone know where this can be found??No, sory. But I can send you a similer one if you lick?But having the proper F16.wav file is better.And knowing where in FU3 its stored is sumthing els.Its got me bafaled.Well wate and see wat Adams ses.john.

Thanks alot for making this package. I remember in the install screen for FU2 there was a picture of the Beaver flying through the Farallon Islands, but i went there and it was missing. Maybe it had something to do with those crop circles in Sacromento :-). anyways, shouldntF-18s fly off the carrier, not F-16s?

Guest R_Driscoll

Sorry about the F16 wav - I tend to assume everyone hasthese old objects/sounds. I will check tonight - I certainlyhave F16.wav but don't remember where it came from.I'm disappointed, John, that you find Mike ugly. He is crushed,of course (maybe that's why he's ugly). You must understandthat he had a difficult upbringing ... calling him a blockheaddoesn't help. I've tried.I haven't installed Farallon yet. I intend to tonight andam looking forward to it. My excuse is the object developmentwork.Robert D.

I'm sory. I simply forgot about the f16.wav. I've made f16 practicing on the carrier ( though it's unreal a little ) and it uses this file. The file was made by me, so nobody has it. Download the missing file here :www.geocities.com/adamsbpl/FU/FU3/DOWNL/f16.zipThere is corrected 'Readme' file as well. Delete old 'readme'.B.Adamski

I don't think that the island is one of the Farallon Islands. I simply used it in this package and asked Ansgar to create 3 new islands.I used F16 model because it is in fled 3d models.B.Adamski

Guest R_Driscoll

My mistake - I used F16's in Grays and McChord - but I don't have a sound file for them. I can't use your link Bogdan - I get anerror message. Will try again later.I have installed Farallon and I think I've just found my newfavourite location - its superb! Can Catalina be done in the same way?But no rush - I think I could retire to Far. Is. in the old Renegade or DC3 or Beaver and live quite happily there! Congratulations!

I don't know why it does't work. It's ok, so try to open new window and write the address manually or use shorter address :www.geocities.com/adamsbpl/FU/FU3/DOWNL/and then choose the file f16.zipB.Adamski

They found rock-oil lately close to San Francisco, see below.B.Adamski