Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Chat next Sat... 2/15... time?

Guest twsimfan

OK... we need some discussion on when you folks want to start. Traditionally we have gone at 16:00 EST... but there has been some complaints about that time. Input... I need Input!

Tom,I would be prepared to "log on" as early as 13:00 EST, if anyone is interested.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Quaxo

Tom, I don't know the EST times conversion, but here is my "input" in local Italian time...I still don't know exactly what I will do on Saturday 15, but basically I can have two free "time slots": one, in the afternoon, say 17:00 - 20:00; another, after dinner, say 22:00 up to late night... All local times! :)Cristian

Guest DLM

Cristian,In "our" time zone 16:00 EST translates to 22:00, conveniently right after you have finished your dinner ;-)15:00 or 14:00 EST would suit me best.// Daniel

Daniel,If you would like to chat from 14:00 EST (19:00 UT), then I will be there.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Cristian,I hope that you can make it to next Saturday's chat. Your time of 22:00 (Italian Time) would be 21:00 UT (I think), so I would probably still be around for another two hours after that !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Rich Wren

Forgive a stupid question but since I've not done one of these before...How and where does this chat take place? Does Avsim have an IRC channel that I don't know about?As for availability, I don't think I've got any plans for next Sat so any time really as long as it's not 4am GMT :-)Rich.

Guest phil

I'll try and pop in for a while early on Sun morning (my time - UTC +9 ;-)).phil

Guest Stearman

Tom, I would prefer not to start at any time sooner than the usual 16:00 EST (in fact I'd prefer it to be later).If most people want it sooner, though, I'll see what I can do.See you there, best regards.

Stearman,I was not suggesting that we start earlier and finish earlier. I was suggesting that we start earlier, and then just let it run as long as everyone likes. We might get a few more people to join in if they could connect at a reasonable time.Not all of us particularly like to stay up until the early hours of the morning :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Daniel,We will be happy to welcome you whenever you can make it. :)

Guest Ansgar

Hi together,I just read the above and second the suggestion of Chris and Daniel. So I also try to look in at 14:00 EST (20:00 german/italian time).Hopefully I can make it!Meet you there Chris and Daniel.... :-)Ansgar A.