Sign in to follow this  

Return to FU3

Recently I buy a 120 Gb and today I reinstall again FU3 and FU2 scenery after months of inactivity in FU3.I search in the forum but, you have a lot of messages...so please, I download the Seattle 2002 and San Fran 2002 packages, what are the most neccesery downloads updates for FU3 ??Thanks for making those add-ons from an old and returning fan (If you memember I made the first KLAX and Ranger Creek updates for FU3)

Hi and welcome back to FU3 :)The most essential file is the official FU3 patch, of course.For packages, the Seattle/Sanfran 2002 are great and are all you need essentially. Also download sanfran_update.zip and seattle_update.zip from the AVSim library as they fix some bugs with the ATC.Also, do a search for Robert Driscoll in the file library as he has done sme nice stuff for FU3.Then, you can go ahead and search for airplanes in the file library. There's loads of airplanes to download There's a brand new Baron model just released, as well as an updated Arrow, a new Cessna (several, actually), an Archer, DC3, Piper Malibu, King Air, and even a 747. Pretty much every default FU3 plane has been improved upon and uploaded to the library.There's also the whole UK South region being developed for FU3. You'll have to get it on CD. I got my copy last friday and will try it out this week.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest twsimfan

Jose,Good to see you back! :-sun1

Jose,Welcome back to the skies of FU3.I see that you have downloaded my Seattle 2002 and SanFran 2002 packs. I would first like to congratulate you on two excellent choices for FU3 upgrades :-) If you have any problems with these two packs, then please let me know at the following e-mail address:-Christopher.Low@btinternet.comI would also agree with Jimmi reagrding the Seattle 2002 Update and SanFran 2002 Update packages. These fix problems with the Traffic Advisory and IFR Destination lists that were caused by AI modifications in the main packs themselves.In addition, you may be interested in three other packages that I have in the FU3 file library:-AIRPORT UPGRADES changes the player parking spots at several locations in both high resolution scenery regions. This enables the virtual pilot to start at these airports in Ansgar Avermeyer's superb Boeing 747-400........without suffering problems like the tail getting stuck in hangars !UNICOM TOWER converts six airports from UNICOM status to tower controlled. The modified airports are Jefferson County, Auburn Municipal and Pierce County in the Seattle region, and Davis Woodland Winters, Half Moon Bay and Rio Vista in the SanFran region. Taxiway maps have been provided for all six airports. One extra AI parking spot has been added at Jefferson County, plus two extra AI parking spots and lots more trees at Davis Woodland Winters. The night lighting at Jefferson County has also been corrected, with added runway edge lighting, and complete taxiway edge lighting, and I have added runway edge, taxiway edge, and REIL lighting at Apex Airpark. I have also made changes to the AI and player parking spots at Concord Buchanan in the SanFran region, and Tacoma Narrows in the Seattle region.CONTROL TOWERS adds control tower models to the six upgraded airports in my Unicom Tower package.If you have outer terrain scenery installed, you may also want to download my DAVIS JEFFERSON package. This fixes frequency conflicts at Davis Woodland Winters in the SanFran region, and Jefferson County in the Seattle region.In fact, I have made lots of tweaks and minor fixes since I released all of these packages, including more AI modifications, an extra scenery package in the SanFran region, extra trees at several airports, and a few taxiway modifications. I am not sure if this warrants a completely new upload, but if anyone is interested in completely up to date Seattle 2003 and SanFran 2003 packs, then please let me know !Best Wishes to everyone on the FU3 Forum,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

He he, thanks guys !Downloading now also those packages..Many thanks.