Sign in to follow this  
agtim

Dash8 with Jersey European livery

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Beautiful work, Andre!Thankyou very much for this. Considering I didn't send you the original images, it's fantastic ;)PS I will be releasing an upgraded Dash-8 soon. It will have 3 liveries (4 if I can include this one), some cockpit fixes (heading bug etc) and working spoilers!It will probably coincide with the PCP magazine release.Thanks again for this ;):-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Nice one Jon. I assume that this new version will also be available here at AVSIM Online ? If so, I would need to know the filename for inclusion in the article itself.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Hi Jon,Your welcome, yes please include G-JEDE in your next Dash8 release.So we get all the last version. By the way - when I turn full to the right or to the left on the parking spot I have to reverse the direction - full to the right to turn left , do you have an explanation for this.thanks again :-wave agtim

Andre,"full to the right to turn left , do you have an explanation for this."Yes, I had too much nosewheel angle! You need to have almost 90 degrees to allow proper turning capability however I think it's right on 90 degrees, so it works either way... To turn THAT sharp one must apply power via the 'outside' engine only - or you could go either way :-lolI'll try to reduce it a bit.:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************