Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Cessna 172 graphics dated

Is there any interest in my Cessna 172 with some graphic updates? The updates are; new ILS indicator, new radios, a digital OAT indicator, and just to get the debate going again, a cowling on the VFR view. I made these updates to come closer to the Dreamfleet MSFS version.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Is there any interest in my Cessna 172 with some graphic>updates? The updates are; new ILS indicator, new radios, a>digital OAT indicator, and just to get the debate going again,>a cowling on the VFR view. I made these updates to come closer>to the Dreamfleet MSFS version.Hi Steve, to be quite honest I'd much want those new instruments as independent modules I could adapt by myself with Cockpit Designer or whatever.That's because my Cessna panel of choice has always been your Cessna v2B, since you kindly sent it to me. I do much prefer your v2B (with its 2 intrument rows) to v3, with its 3 rows which make it unnecessarily tall (in my eyes anyway).Uh... and don't worry that much about the cowling... I will certainly remove it as soon as I get hold of it ;-)Whatever you finally decide, thanks once again for your great creations, and best regards!!

Please finish it and upload it Steve -- only then we can decide which one is our favorite version :-)A tip, please name it something different from the previous versions so that we can tell them apart. A different livery would also be a good idea. I remember that your latest Baron came up with the same name and the same paintjob as the one Stearman uploaded. I ended up renaming it to know which one I was selecting in "select aircraft" :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Looks great!Of course I want to have it. Maybe you could also upgrade the ADF's graphics!?Looking forward to this new file!Harry :-)