Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

San Carlos

Every time that I contact Ground Control after landing at San Carlos, the controller assumes that I am located on the opposite side of the runway. He always says something like "Beechjet Niner Lima Golf, taxi to parking via Alpha, Golf....hold short runway 30", even when I am on the correct side of the runway. This happens irrespective of which side of the runway the parking spot is located.Has anyone else noticed this ?Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

By the way, I have made corrections to the taxiway designations at around ten airports in the SanFran region. I only noticed the errors because I had decided to provide taxiway maps for ALL of the tower controlled airports in the SanFran region (this had already been done for the Seattle region), which required me to check the AI pathways at each airport using FLED.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I noticed this 'effect' several times & probably not only at San Carlos. Nothing is perfect, I thought then.B. Adamski

Yes, I have also experienced this at San Francisco International, but it doesn't seem to happen every time.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png