Sign in to follow this  
adams

SFO scenery

I think it looks better than FU3.FU3 is limited to one 256-colour palette for the entire scenery region. In FS2004, you do not have this limiatation which results in more accurate colours (instead of just green, brown and yellow like FU3).

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

The scenery looks great from high up, but not quite as good as that in FU3 when close to the ground. At least, that is what I am seeing in the screenshots.Does anyone know if the data could be used in FU3 ? Purchase of the software package itself would be necessary of course, but it would be a small price to pay to get an expanded SanFran region. In addition, the package apparently includes loads of airport diagrams and instrument approach charts :9 Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Everyone can have his own opinion, but I can see small roads in the mountans in FU. They are not in this screens. Highway are seen better in this (FS) scenery. I'll probably buy LAX&SFO together. The colours in FU are pastel and I like them even if they are not quite real. For me the 256 number of colours is enough.B.Adamski

Everyone can have his own opinion, but I can see small roads in the mountans in FU. They are not in this screens. Highway are seen better in this (FS) scenery. I'll probably buy LAX&SFO together. The colours in FU are pastel and I like them even if they are not quite real. For me the 256 number of colours is enough. Video is nice but in 640x480 resolution.B.AdamskiI stoped this message when sending and there are 2 of them. Please remove first, Tom.