Sign in to follow this  
dubravko

FU3 question --> voices

I opened Genpile/vcomp1.res (for example) with ResViewer and noticed that there is a lot of other sounds/voices that can be used in conversation between pilots and aprroach or tower. Can anybody tell me why aren't all sounds/voices used in conversation between pilots and approach or tower when playing FU3? It seems that FU3 uses frequently only some of those sounds, some are used but not so often and most of them I've never heard to be used (I'm playing FU3 for 2 yrs now). For example I've never heard that pilot on approach to an airport said: "THREE MILE FINAL", it's always only: "FINAL" or when confirming something I can only confirm with "ROGER", never "WILCO". There is "THREE MILE FINAL" and "WILCO" sound for each person in GENPILE folder but it's never used. There is also many other examples. I've added this line in my flt3.cfg flie: frequent_pilot_slams and as the line says I got frequent pilot slams when doing stupid things while flying in the pattern. Are there any other lines that I can add to get more conversation between pilots, approach and tower?Thank you for answering.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello.Yes there is converted files available as you wish.Some time ago I made a new soundgroup also with implements from FU2made for FU3.You can download the last updated version from this adress:http://www.flightsim.no/file/Flight_Unlimited/Here you will defenatly hear the words "3 mile final", and other updates from the missing pilot imported from FU2.Take care.Lars Peter.:-wave