Sign in to follow this  
Guest juvat2

Is there any interest in a chat for the 12th???

Tom,Unless I get scheduled to work that day(I'm usually not), I should be able to attend the "Flt2/3 Chat".Hope we can all be thereBye,JimB

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I should be able to connect... not start to finish, but for SOME amount of time.

I got an e-mail from Daniel Biosca... he is in. Looks like maybe we will have 8 to 12... probably no more than that.

I give it a chance and will be in - as far as I know now.It shouldn

What time (GMT...)?The entire family is away this weekend (woo hoo!) and, although I've never made it before, I might just be able to drink enough coffee this time (promises, promises). Question is, should I wait up or, considering how long these things go for, should I set the alarm? I worked out from the last manuscript that I was actually up and about for the last 2 hours :-rollI would love the chance to spill the beans, er, let you all know what I've been up to and where we are going. Suffice to say, there will be a things added to the library soon :-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Jon,How far ahead of GMT are you ? If we start at the usual time, that would be 19:00 GMT (14:00 EDT).Chris Low.

We're +10But it's daylight saving so I guess we're +9 right now.That would make it 4AM! Durn these times are confusing...Set the alarm I guess :-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Hi Jon,"But it's daylight saving so...":-lol I keep forgetting that it is Summer there. ;)Way back when we first started doing the chats we used to get one or two from Australia and a couple from New Zealand. Then of course Phil from Japan used to be a regular. (Him an expat Brit.) Also there was Japanese guy that joined in a couple of times.I hope you can make it! :)

To avoid panic (4AM is not a time to be worried about anything...), what do I have to do to log in? I'm sure you've all answered this before but I thought I'd check.When I logged into a chat for the first time I was supposed to have downloaded some 'key' software but I didn't know beforehand (hey, 'chat' was new to me...). After 2 attempts at posting (I HAD logged-in already), I got a popup from the administrator which included a link to download the scripts. After that, it worked fine but I still missed the first 30 minutes :-( And, I really DO hope that Boeing include FU3 in the range of gaming products available on the 787 :-lolRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Jon,You mentioned that you are currently on daylight saving time. Surely that means that you are one hour AHEAD of normal time ? That would make you ELEVEN hours ahead of GMT, thereby implying that a start time of 19:00 GMT for me would be 06:00 for you ?To check this, can you post a response to this message, and let me know the time when you do so ? That way, I can check with the time that is stated in the top right hand corner of the post (it will be in GMT for me). Then I will get back to you with a definitive time difference :-)Chris Low.

Chris, it's 9:17AM (and raining) here right now ;)Regards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

The time difference is 11 hours, Jon. Therefore, a start time of 19:00 GMT will be 06:00 for you.Chris Low.

Hi,What is the start time in East Coast U.S. "speak"?One of those translators shows 1900gmt = 1400hrs east coast, that correct?See ya'll at the chat,JimB :-wave