Sign in to follow this  
towerman

where is the development team now ?

Hi there , I loved the FU 1 2 3 series since the 90's but i never posted here my question is where are those talented looking glass artist now and what are they doing, and also why is there a monopoly in the flight simulation business (microsoft docet!)?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Seamus, the master who designed FU and FU95 has long joined MS and last time I red about him was in charge of the X-Box biz...I strongly believe some joined the Propilot project, and some, maybe, the ACES team....

And Peter (in charge of the FU3 team) ended up in MS as well - doing weather effects (just passing on rumours here).This on the web:Peter James USA Peter James is well known among the flight simulation community as a flight simulator expert and Lead Designer of Looking Glass' Flight Unlimited III. A recent VP of FlightSim.Com, Peter now joins TecPilot as US Editor bringing a vast knowledge of flight simulation and real aviation, as well as a genuine passion and dedication to the hobby. When not working on TecPilot, Peter can be found flying a Piper Cheyenne II for a local charter company near Boston, as well as spending time with his wife and two young children.

I sent an e-mail to Peter once (about Flight Unlimited III). He responded with "What aspect of FUIII would you like to talk about ?".I never heard from him again :-(Chris Low.

Yep, they're all off doing bigger, brighter things (or not, as the case may be).I'm away doing work for Q&C this week. Be back online Saturday.DSN lets me post here but not login to Gmail :-rollRegards,Jon PointGlide Distance: About 50% of the runway length when you hit a 20kt headgust on flare...