Sign in to follow this  
htfc

FU2/ FU3 Challenges

Good morning all,I've only been a 'lurker' on the site in recent months - due to a cookie problem preventing me from posting. Even with my limited IT skills, I've now managed to fix this. I very much enjoy the challenges in both FU2 and FU3, although there is sometimes a little too much time taken in actually flying to the action!Anyway, I have managed to score 264 in the FU3 P51 'hoops' challenge, but despite several attempts have not cracked the 'stranded hikers' challenge. I can land at the ski lodge ok, but taking off again is another matter !To those of you who use FU2 as a stand alone sim - have you managed to finish the 'Rolling stones' challenge ? I put the plane down as near to the stadium as possible but there is no voice prompt to tell me I have succeeded, nor is there any clue as to the precise landing site on the map. Successful or not , what a great way of escaping from this mad world for the odd half hour.Regards to all.........Stuart:-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Stuart,Alt-Shift-A keys will highlight in green the target area in adventures and they turn red when triggered. Hope this will help.:-wave agtim

>Hi Stuart,>>Alt-Shift-A keys will highlight in green the target area in>adventures and they turn red when triggered. Hope this will>help.>>:-wave agtimThanks for that Agtim - do you mean using alt-shift-A when in the flight map ? Unfortunately when I do this it merely highlights part of the map as a purple coloured compass heading- outside of the challenge flight area.:-roll Regards.Stuart

No not the map, during flight then you will see the target area :-):-wave agtim

Thanks Agtim,Should be able to deliver Mick Jagger and his entourage with that handy tip !Stuart:9