Sign in to follow this  
juvat

Hole in Arlington taxiway?

You guys run into this? I duplicated a couple of times, there really seems to be a hole there.JimBhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/191851.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/191853.jpg

dual boot: win8.1pro64bit (primary) | win10pro64bit  | mobo: MSI Prestige x570 Creation | cpu and cooler:  AMD 5950X; Noctua NH-U12A | ram: 4each 8gb sticks of ddr4-3200 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16 | gpu:  nvidia RTX2070Super Founders Edition| lcd: LG 24" 4k, LG 24UD58-B

I suspect that hole can be avoided if you install my Seattle 2005 pack. I can't remember for sure, but I think that the taxiway joins the runway adjacent to the end of the tarmac, so that "hole" is probably outside the zone used by the planes.By the way, has anyone ever noticed the slight "bump" in the runway at Gnoss Field in the SanFran region? It's about three quarters of the way along runway 31, and on the left side. It also extends through the taxiway to the left.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest fu3

Yes, there is an anomaly there. A megatile junction actually. When I was flattening things it went wild (one must set adjacent edges to exactly the same height or else...) and would suddenly pop up :-eekI also had to drag the runway end and taxiway around (both must be on the next tile).It be fixed quite easily though :-waveI haven't hit the Gnoss one but then I mostly flew gliders from there - and I never needed 3/4 of the runway ;)Regards,Jon Point

I think I will check out the Seattle 2005 version of Arlington Municipal, to see if this "hole" is still located on the taxiway.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png