Sign in to follow this  
scoob

PSS 'user edits' liveries and other mods

two reasons for the post -1 - as the future of the PSS www must also be questioned, like their official support forums; current users would be advised to download all user edits/repaints/etc from the pss www.2 - the 'new forum moderators: have you attempted to contact any of the 'paid pss team' to see if the user edits that are only available on the pss site could be uploaded to avsim's library so these important files are not lost 'to the ages'? (yes, i understand that there is know no limit now on new repaints being posted; i'm speaking off the ones on the pss site that are not hosted in any other location.)--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest bjjones

have you attempted to contact any of the 'paid pss team' It appears that I'm the only one left, although there hasn't been such a thing as a paid member of the team for some time...to see if the user edits that are only available on the pss site could be uploaded to avsim's library so these important files are not lost 'to the ages'? (yes, i understand that there is know no limit now on new repaints being posted; i'm speaking off the ones on the pss site that are not hosted in any other location.)I dont know what the plans are, but all the files now, user edits, installers etc as the website are hosted on AVSIMs FTP, I'm not sure where the installers download their date from however, so whilever Avsim are happy, the files should remain available from their present locations.

If PSS does in fact go under so to speak, I wonder what the chances are of getting a download version of the products that we have purchased. I seem to remember this being promised when the distribution method was originally introduced.Scott

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.