Sign in to follow this  
djsebx

copyrights of ground chatter wav files

HelloI'm preparing a set of FSNAT scripts for LFPG scenery from Wilco airport 2002 vol.1.I may want to share these scripts for free once finished. I can add the 14 wav files into my FSNAT scripts (if i'm not using radar contact in the same time :) ), at my home. But for other users ? Are these files copyrighted as a part of radar contact addon?If you answer this yes, would you give an authorization to give them as free in my scripts ?If you answer last one no, is there a website to download wav files chatter (especially from french ground control haha :) ) ?Thanks :)

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

you would have to ask permission from the people who donated the wavs to me. which directory are you interested in?

I'm interested in the 14 files contained in "..radarcontactv30winwoodlfpggnd"from gnd1.wav to gnd14.wav

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

see the readme file in that directory? that is who you will need to contact for permission.

I didn't see the readme file lol :) Because i used search function of windows to look for wav files from france, in winwood directory :) That's how i found LFPG sounds but i didn't have a look into the directory.. thanks you.

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

ORIGINAL AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SOUNDSRecorded at PARIS CHARLES-DE-GAULLE Intl'Author: Frederic REVOLLHRATIS.zipThis file is the actual recording of the ATIS frequencies (English and French).I hope you'll appreciate the realism and reality of these recordings and I'd appreciate any comment you may care to supply.Other files available :CDG_DEL Delivery/Pre flight frequenciesCDG*GND Ground frequencies (Where * stands for N North or S South)To be coming soon :CDG*TWR Tower frequencies (Where * stands for N North or S South)Files for London Heathrow (LHR_*.zip) are available from www.flightsim.com and will soon be available from my site.I am also planning some files for the following airports :Gatwick (London)Orly (Paris)Enjoy !Frederic REVOL, Paris Francee-mail frevol@geocities.comWeb Site www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Cockpit/8411*********************************IMPORTANT NOTE*********************************These files are freeware and can be downloaded for private use only. Uploading as part of any commercial product cannot be made wihtout written permission.All rights reserved May 1999*********************************

In last message i didn't mean i couldn't find and read it, just that i didn't have a look first in that directory, anyway thank you for your support.I mailed him to frevol@geocities.com but his email is not working anymore, it has been sent back to me, and his website is abandoned since FS98 or it seems to !If you know him better than me, maybe you know how to contact him.. i think his readme.txt shows restriction for commercial use of his sounds. I think i can use them and share them as free but i'll add his name and thank him anyway, in the text file i'll write for my scripts.

Sebastien BELLUTEAU